Terms of Service - HR Gold/HR Share Packages
Thank you for purchasing our services at Maher & Associates LLC (DBA Turningpoint HCM). You are accepting the practices described in this agreement.
This agreement is made effective on your purchase date and between You the “Client” and Maher & Associates, LLC, “Company". In this agreement, the party who is contracting to receive services shall be referred to as “Client,” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as “Company” Therefore, the parties agree:
Client would like to contract with Maher & Associates, LLC to Manage or Provide Services agreed to and documented in the attached General Scope of Services and as indicated below in the SCOPE OF SERVICES.
1.We have chosen to pay for our services to Maher & Associates, LLC by either online bill pay backed up by EFT or CC (there will be a 4% service charge for CC). These services are for an agreement of one year and will be charged monthly.
Before beginning the assignment, we will pay the fees stated below or an agreed-upon amount until the end of the project or assignment. I understand we will be charged according to the attached scope of services and EFT/CC AUTHORIZATION FORM. Maher & Associates, LLC. may terminate with 30 days' notice.
2.All payments and notices are to be made directly through the use of online payment through your invoice. Payments are due 5 days from the invoice date. If invoices are not paid by the 10th day, the Client authorizes Maher & Associates, LLC to charge their credit card or EFT or process the bill pay for the amount of the invoice. For any overdue invoices, after 7 days a 5% late fee per every 7 days will begin to accrue to your invoice. Refund of fees for any reason is only considered by Maher & Associates, LLC within 30 days of any sent invoice.
3.Maher & Associates, LLC and their team agree to keep confidential and not to divulge any confidential matters discussed or obtained from Client.
4.Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Maher & Associates, LLC from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, or liabilities (including attorneys’ fees and fees for defense) arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the performance of consulting services by either Maher & Associates, LLC or their Consultants’ pursuant to this agreement, (except to the extent that such claim, action, loss, or liability was due to the sole negligence's or misconduct of Maher & Associates, LLC or such Consultants) or Client breach or failure to perform any agreement, condition or provisions contained herein.
5. I authorize Maher & Associates, LLC to charge my EFT/CC as indicated above for services and products. I also authorize Maher & Associates, LLC to charge my EFT/CC if I have chosen to pay by invoice and my invoice is overdue by 10 days or more with the late fees applying. Should my EFT/CC expire or be declined I will promptly provide Company with new information. By signing the order form, I authorize the company to update the expiration date or to change the EFT account information by my verbal authorization. My signature below authorizes all charges and changes. This authorization also allows the Company to charge my EFT/CC, for any future services authorized verbally or in writing including such things as additional recruiting jobs, projects, extra hours, increase in pricing, assessments, ad placements, background checks, training, or software.
6. Company will safeguard the above confidential information and use it only for the above-noted purpose;
it will not be released to any unauthorized parties.
7. Definition: Per Employee Per Month (PEPM)
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent, permitted by law, Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation for no infringement. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (a) Company will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, or punitive damages (including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, loss or corruption of data or for any loss or interruption to customer’s business) whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or any other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Each party’s aggregate liability to the other is limited to amounts paid off payable to Company. Except for payment obligations, neither party is liable for failure or delay resulting from a condition beyond the reasonable control of the party, including without limitation to acts of God, government, terrorism, natural disaster, labor conditions, and power failures.
Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, the Company’s state of business registration. In the event that any disagreements arise, all litigation must occur in the Company’s county and state of business, Suffolk County, New York, USA.
The scope of services for each of the services we offer is listed below.
Depending on your choice of product/service on your order form the below will be applicable:
HR Share PRICE $399 per month/One Year Agreement
HR Shared Services/Strategic HR Support/Payroll As HR and Human Capital Management have become more complex, companies and business owners have come to rely on their trusted advisers to respond to a diverse set of HR issues. Efficiency, speed, and most important consistent application of policies and procedures ensure company compliance. We can support your HR Team and Front-Line Managers quickly and efficiently.
Features of our Shared Services Model:
You will be assigned a dedicated ThinkHR Account
Training on your account and assistance getting started
Step by step guide to everything ThinkHR
This is a 1-year commitment from the start date
Add-on services are available.
HR Gold - One Year Agreement
1. Complementary Turning Point HCM HR Risk Assessment.
2. Review of Project Plan determined during the HR Risk Assessment.
3. Support is provided by HR Professionals with a minimum Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification.
4. Hourly support for all of your HR Team Members, Front-line Managers, and Employees at every business location.
Phone, email, video conferencing, and/or conference calling available for all interactions.
5. Extensive tracking of all HR interactions, questions, or issues. We will utilize our internal Dashboards/Platforms, activity tracking and time tracking!
6. Availability for custom weekly reporting and procedural solutions to commonly seen problems.
7. Office hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday.
8. This is a 1-year commitment from the start date.
Any work on our HR Gold Services requires a signed agreement before any work starts. Hours do not roll over. Additional hours available on demand at $115/hr, billed to the minute.
HR GOLD - Ad Hoc Hours
Billed at $150/hr
Invoices occur on a weekly basis
No Annual Fee, No monthly commitment
Rate is good from one year from start date