HR IS RAPIDLY CHANGING. OUR EXPERTS ARE HERE TO HELP! GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED NOW. ASK LIV OR TAKE A LOOK AT OUR RECENT WEBINARS.
Terms of Service - Referral Agreement
Thank you for your interest in our referral program. You are accepting the practices described in this agreement for both the HR Partner Academy and Association.
This referral agreement is made effective on your purchase date and between You the “Affiliate” and Maher & Associates, LLC, “Company". In this agreement, the party who is contracting to receive services shall be referred to as “Affiliate,” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as “Company” Therefore, the parties agree:
1. Purpose. The Company is in the business of providing HR Services. The Company wishes to gain additional clients/customers for Maher & Associates, LLC. The Affiliate is in a position to refer potential clients/customers to the Company.
2. Referral Arrangement. Upon the Effective Date of this Agreement, the Affiliate may, from time to time, refer potential clients/customers to the Company. The Company will pay the Affiliate a fee for these referrals.
2.a Affiliate agrees to pay $2500 for the HR Partner Academy and access for one year to the HR Partner Association. Upon the Effective Date the renewal fee for the association is $750/year there after.
3. Compensation. The Company shall pay the Affiliate based on the commission structure outlined in section 3.a of this contract for each successful referral, where a successful referral is defined as a referral that becomes a client/customer of the Company. The Company shall pay the Affiliate $0.00 for each unsuccessful referral, where an unsuccessful referral is defined as a valid referral candidate that does not become a client/customer of the Company through no fault of the Affiliate or the Company; and a valid referral candidate is a potential client/customer that meets the specifications stated in Section 1 above. The Company shall pay the Affiliate on the 30th of each month for each completed referral, where a completed referral will be the engagement of the new client/customer or definitive action that the referral will not become a new client/customer.
3.a Commission structure:
10% - for each sale - first 10 clients, service or productservice or product
15% - for each sale - 20+ clients, service or product
12.5% - for each sale - 11-20 clients,
*For services that have monthly payments such as the HR Gold monthly option, commissions will be paid each month for this referral.
3.b Incentive structure:
First 5 sales from any service or product within 1 year - $500 bonus (any HR golds sold will fall into the 10 HR gold count/bucket)
10 HR gold clients (of any denominations of hours) - within 1 year - receives a trip of the affiliates choice - up to $8,000 or the option for $8,000 cash
4. Term. This Agreement shall commence upon the Effective Date, as stated above, and will continue until the termination in writing upon 30 days from either party.
5. Confidentiality. During the course of this Agreement, it may be necessary for the Company to share proprietary information, including trade secrets, industry knowledge, and other confidential information, to the Affiliate in order for the Affiliate to seek out potential referrals. The Affiliate will not share any of this proprietary information at any time. The Affiliate also will not use any of this proprietary information for the Affiliate’s personal benefit at any time. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by it’s natural termination or the early termination by either Party.
6. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party upon 30 days written notice to the other Party. Upon termination, the Company shall pay the Affiliate all compensation due and owing for referrals made prior to the date of termination, but not yet paid. Any monthly or annual services commissions will no longer be paid upon termination and the referral/client will become 100% paid to the company.
7. Representations and Warranties. Both Parties represent that they are fully authorized to enter into this Agreement. The performance and obligations of either Party will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate any other agreement between the Parties, individually, and any other person, organization, or business or any law or governmental regulation.
8. Indemnity. The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from the negligence of or breach of this
Agreement by the indemnifying Party, or its respective successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either Party.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY, WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO OR THE DIRECT RESULT OF A PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Affiliate shall refer potential clients/customers as requested by the Company. THE AFFILIATE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SUCH REFERRALS WILL CREATE ANY ADDITIONAL PROFITS, SALES, EXPOSURE, BRAND RECOGNITION, OR THE LIKE. THE AFFILIATE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO THE COMPANY IF THE REFERRALS
DO NOT LEAD TO THE COMPANY’S DESIRED RESULT(S).
11. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
12. Waiver. The failure by either Party to exercise any right, power, or privilege under the terms of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or future exercise of that right, power, or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege.
13. Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute resulting in legal action, the successful Party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
14. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
15. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent, permitted by law, Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation for no infringement. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (a) Company will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, exemplary or punitive damages (including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, loss or corruption of data or for any loss or interruption to customer’s business) whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or any other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Each party’s aggregate liability to the other is limited to amounts paid off payable to Company. Except for payment obligations, neither party is liable for failure or delay resulting from a condition beyond the reasonable control of the party, including without limitation to acts of God, government, terrorism, natural disaster, labor conditions, and power failures.
16. Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, the Company’s state of business registration. In the event that any disagreements arise, all litigation must occur in the Company’s county and state of business, Suffolk County, New York, USA.
17. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both Parties